Give the gift of riding...
"There is nothing so good for the inside of a man as the outside of a horse" ~John Lubbock
There is no better way to give the gift of companionship than one of our gift certificates. These can be purchased right here on our site and promptly mailed to you to give to that someone special for any occasion. We have no set maximum but do have a $35 minimum which covers (1) 1/2hr Private lesson. These are a popular choice for birthdays, holidays, special celebrations, and just because you care. We also do a lot of these for relatives from out of town wanting to help support and surprise their special rider in their life thats local. The gift certificates themselves are professionally printed on high quality gloss cardstock and come with a special Ranch mailing envelope to match so you can mail them yourself or we can mail it for you as a gift which includes your name as the giver.
The certificates have a 1year expiration and are transferable, but not refundable. It will be helpful for you to know what the student you are supporting is participating in now. i.e.: Private lessons, Semi private lessons, or Group lessons. If you need help with this information please call or email us or just choose an amount that feels appropriate for you. Everything gets applied to the recipient no matter what so there really is no wrong amount.
Below are some suggested amounts based on current lesson pricing:
Minimum amount - $45 (1/2hr private)
- Orientation package - $200 (All new students must complete - 2 Full sessions of 1.5hr to get you up to speed)
- Individual Trial Lesson - $60
- 4-pack of Group lessons - $160
per rider get you (4) 1hr Lessons
- We sell group lessons in 4 packs to maintain a consistant schedule
- (3 or more to form a group. Many groups already running with various skill levels)
- 1/2hr private - $45 (Great way to start our youngest and newest riders)
- 1hr private - $75 (Limited slots available for those really needing 1:1 attention, Orientation, or otherwise we are Group focused.
- 1hr semi private (2 people ride with separate horses, includes tack time) - $100
- Onsite Horse Training - $650/Mo
plus Board (Desensitizing, Trailer loading, Trick training, Gaming, Pleasaure, etc)
Call for more details..(630) 456-3400